Blast from the past images from AvantGo

Whilst cleaning up an old USB HDD, I found these thumbnail photo's from days gone by (2000/2001).
I seem to recall that I had a couple of these on A3 size poster prints too: either in the attic or lost in house moves.  Here's some retro-Sync'n'Go images from AvantGo


 


I worked for AvantGo from Sept 10th 2001 until they were purchased by Sybase where I then continued working for iAnywhere until May 2007 - the whole time working (re-compiling at times) and using the great MBusiness Anywhere Server product and then the SUP tooling that is still in use by SAP.

Nowdays?  Well, I now work for IBM and use the Worklight product, as Dion Ridley would say, "the more things change, the more they stay the same".  Although the technology today is much more advanced and the scope of what you can interact with has increased, I believe it's an exciting place to be once again.

Comments